We provide a range of online social media training programmes to help you set up, develop or fine tune your campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest. Courses are generally carried out via Skype, and can be delivered as a one-off tutorial or via regular social media coaching sessions, depending on your current knowledge and goals.
Supporting documentation can be provided as required, such as example post ideas, competitor audits and hashtag research to build engagement.
Training may include some of the following:
- How to post (for complete beginners)
- Feedback on what you have been doing so far – what’s good and what could be improved upon
- Post frequency and timing to maximise engagement
- Tailoring content to individual platforms
- Sourcing imagery to enhance your posts
- Setting up ads and boosting posts to increase engagement and page likes
- Using hashtags to increase visibility on Instagram and Twitter
- Using tools such as CrowdFire to increase relevant followers
- Scheduling and reporting tools – and making sense of the data
Please contact us now to discuss your social media training requirements, and we will develop a tailored plan to suit you!