It includes the following:
- What information do we collect about you and how
- How we may then use that information
- How we share that information
- Who we share information with
- How long we keep your information
- How you can view / amend / delete the information we hold.
- System collected data – collected by cookies on our website.
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you and how?
iMarketing Ltd, as a data controller, is bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the Services as outlined in our proposal documents and for other related purposes including:
- Contact Information – your name, company name, telephone number, email address, Skype address etc.
- Website data and logins – your website address, website login details, passwords for Adwords, Analytics and social media accounts
- Billing details including your company address – for the purposes of invoicing.
- Credit card details for ad campaigns.
Data is collected when you make an enquiry with us via phone, email or website form, or contact us on social media and is stored securely using password protected files and is solely used to enable us to carry out the services you have requested.
We do not store credit card information at any time.
We also collect data from suppliers and people who send through their CV.
Images of you on the iMarketing CCTV system are also classed as personal data. Our cameras hold a four-week rolling record to:
- Prevent, deter and detect crime
- Apprehend and prosecute offenders, and provide evidence to take civil action in the courts
How we may then use that information:
At iMarketing Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the Services you have requested from us, detailed in our proposal documents. We will only use this information subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
We use the information you supply us with for the following activities:
- To prepare a quotation for services based on the information you have supplied.
- To carry our agreed digital marketing work as agreed with you the client.
- To keep in touch with clients – providing regular reports and work updates.
- To assess candidates for interview and contact potential new employees.
We collect information on our website only to process your enquiry. As part of our ongoing service, we will also use this information to occasionally share updates with you about our services which we believe may be of benefit to you.
We will periodically send you free newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of our Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by emailing us directly at email@example.com
How we share that information:
Your data will never be shared with anyone unless we are legally obliged to do so, other than for the purpose of running our business (for example if we need to use a debt recovery or credit reference agency or if we were to sell the business).
We will not sell your information at any time or share your information for marketing purposes with companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Who we share information with:
Where necessary or required, we share information with:
- Current, past or prospective employers
- Suppliers and service providers
- Financial organisations
- Family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- Trade associations and bodies
- Professional advisers and consultants
- Central government
- Employment and recruitment agencies
- Business associates
- Survey and research organisations
- Credit reference agencies
- Debt collection agencies
How long we keep your information:
We regularly update the data we hold on file and will not retain old data for longer than is necessary. Marketing data will be deleted after 3 years. Data related to contracted services will be deleted after 7 years.
How you can view / amend / delete the information we hold:
What is Subject Access Request?
This is your right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be removed from our active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your data for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
If you would like to request a copy of the data we hold on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within one month of receipt and will require suitable ID to verify your identity.
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing email@example.com
System Collected Data – collected by cookies on our website:
iMarketing Ltd uses “cookies” to collect standard internet visitor information and details of behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website site, where visitors have found us, peak visit times, devices used, and keywords typed in.
We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
How to contact us
If you wish to discuss any of the above, please call us on 01473 598899.