• Not getting the results you want and need to understand why?
• Have in-house resources but need someone to set them in the right direction?
• Need help formulating a wider strategy for your online marketing?
• Want to talk through and get an expert opinion on your current ideas and plans?
Benefit from Our Expertise
You don’t have to be an ongoing client to benefit from our expertise. We’re happy to talk to you about any aspect of your online marketing strategy and provide bespoke input to help you update your knowledge, get the data you need to make decisions, or develop new ideas for your website or social media campaign.
Our consultancy services can consist of any combination of the following three areas:
The bedrock of any successful SEO or marketing campaign is having an accurate picture of where you are now. We can give you the essential data you need to start setting a new strategy for the future via a range of reports that cover:
• Current keyword rankings
• Number and quality of backlinks to your site
• Problems with meta data
• Duplicate content issues
• Technical issues, such as load speed, broken links, 404 errors and more
• Number of visitors per month
If part of what you want to know is how you compare to your key online competitors – in terms of rankings or social media activity or both – we can carry out targeted competitor audits to help feed into your strategy.
As well as providing you with the raw data, we will discuss it with you and suggest a prioritised workplan for addressing any immediate issues found, giving you a clear route forward.
Once we have solid data to look at, we can help you develop a strategy to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be. This includes helping you to understand what’s possible for your site/business, and then detailing what work is needed to make that happen, as well as a realistic timeframe for achieving it.
If required, we can conduct a cost-benefit analysis, comparing what is involved in achieving a certain result against the value of the potential increase in traffic – so you can make an informed decision about how much you want to invest in further work. Many of our clients find this element of our consultancy service especially useful when proposing further work to other decision makers within their company.
Ideas & Inspiration
Many clients come to us with a good technical understanding of things like keywords, on-page optimisation and social media – but they’re not sure how to turn that understanding into compelling content and successful campaigns for their business. Or they may already have a well-established content development process and feel it’s time for something new.
We can fill that gap with imaginative ideas for new content and fresh campaigns. You can then take away these ideas to work on in-house or ask us to implement them for you as part of an ongoing client relationship, whichever you prefer.
Benefits of Consultancy
Through our consultancy services we’ve provided companies with a range of tangible benefits over the years – here are just a few examples:
• Recovery from a drop in website rankings
• Significant increase in conversions with sites which weren’t previously selling enough
• Increased engagement and interaction with social media campaigns
• Built cases for and against redesigning a website based on cost benefit ratios
• Facilitation discussions with web designers to make sure website redesigns have been considered from all angles
• Assistance with the interview process to hire SEO professionals to work in-house
A Toe in the Water
If you’re new to the world of digital marketing, a short, fixed-price project is a good way to find out more about what your company really needs and what the possibilities are.
Our consultancy service is also a great opportunity for you to get to know us and find out if we’re a good fit for your business in the longer term – with no obligation.
Here to Help
Whatever your consultancy requirements, we’ve been offering search, social and digital marketing consultancy for over 17 years and have a wide range of experience working with companies of all sizes, so whether you’re a sole trader or a large international corporation, contact us now to arrange an initial phone or Skype call to find out how we can help you.